Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Perplexion

What is this.. 
People with excess thinking at-a-time can lead to big time perplexed mind. Well the term "muzzy" actually is for those who want to express and throw-away all possible emotions, but instead a wrong thought is given away. The purpose of writing this content is just to express myself and to tell that I have one of the most confused mind.

Effects! 
Pondering on my stuffed brains I prefer not to be a lazy human being. Basically when the thought about something (be it technology, my study topics) approaches, my brains turns out to a spiral ring. Question overlap on each other, but all I know is I have tons of questions. I don't have enough strength to ask them since there arrives lot of external delusory points. Whether my objections or rather the doubts is termed typically as "a nerd" or an act of stupidity. Giving an Illusion of one of the experience, students usually have numerous doubt but when I think of asking questions, I know the answers can make me feel more confused pre-questioning. I can't afford to put myself down.

It is!
Perplexity not only causes imbalanced mind, the break down of originality of an individual is also heavily costed. For me, this cloud of teaser, hover over my mind almost every single day and in every single thought. Thousands of examples which I experience can be jotted here but laziness is proportional boredom. After-all, I still can convey my feelings but.... the muzziness hover me.. Every time, every single second..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment